Who we are
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.wildphoenixdogfood.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- (a) Provide, maintain and improve the Sites and Products, including aggregating information to perform and publish analyses.
- (b) Manage your account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- (c) Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- (d) Communicate with you about the Sites, Products, recipes, services, offers, surveys, events and other news and information we think may be of interest to you;
- (e) Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Sites;
- (f) Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our and others’ rights and property;
- (g) Personalize and improve the Sites and provide advertisements, content and features that match your profile or interests;
- (h) Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- (i) Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience; and
- (j) Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Sites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Using certain parts of this Site may require you to provide certain personal information depending on the applicable form. You may be prompted to register for a membership or account to (but not limited to) access promotions, subscription services, and specific areas of the site. Information gathered may include, but not limited to, your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to verify entry into a Promotion, to ship any prizes won in connection with the applicable Promotion, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal data modeling and marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell or rent information about our customers. All information provided to WILD Phoenix remains strictly confidential.
We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
- (a) With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf, or in partnership with us; we will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us.
- (b) When you participate in the interactive areas of the Sites or interact with us on third party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos and other information you choose to provide; we may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
- (c) In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- (e) In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing;
- (f) Between and among WILD Phoenix and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company;
- (g) With certain partners in the course of joint promotions or other co-marketing efforts; and
- (h) With your consent or at your direction.
Social Media Sharing Buttons
The Sites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram buttons (e.g., “Like” and “Tweet”, etc), which let you share actions you take on the Sites with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We take precautions to ensure your information is secure. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology is enabled. However, please take precautions to safeguard your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction by using discretion in deciding what information you transmit to us.
Last updated 06/09/2019
©2018 WILD Phoenix Pet Foods LLC